The Council decides in the Senate
- in administrative proceedings in the first instance on matters of compliance with obligations and the imposition of sanctions under the Media Services Act,
- on complaints to verify breaches of the Media Services Act,
- on complaints concerning illegal content,
- on objections in matters of registration,
- on matters determined by the Statute of the Regulator.
The Senate shall be composed of three members of the Council. The Council shall be able to hold a quorum in the Senate only in the presence of all its members. A valid resolution of the Council shall require the consent of at least two of its members.
Senate 1: Anikó Dušíková (Chairman of the Senate), Marta Danielová (Senate is currently incomplete)
Senate 2: Pavel Izrael (Chairman of the Senate), Ivan Bindas, Andrea Cox,
Senate 3: Senate currently not constituted