The bodies of the Council for Media Services are
- the Council
- the Chairman of the Board
- the Director.
The Council decides in plenary session
- on appeals,
- on licensing matters,
- on matters of consent to the transmission or transfer of authorisations,
- on objections to a decision to prevent the dissemination of illegal content.
The Council decides in a panel
- in administrative proceedings at first instance on matters of compliance with obligations and the imposition of sanctions under the Media Services Act and the Publications Act,
- on complaints to verify breaches of the Media Services Act,
- on complaints to prevent the dissemination of illegal content on a content-sharing platform,
- on objections to registration,
- on matters determined by the Statute of the Council for Media Services.
The organ of the Council for Media Services Office designated by the Rules of Organisation shall be responsible for the proceedings at first instance.